Saturday, 09 June 2007 07:15
I tend to make this with the ricotta pancakes.
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- In a large heavy skillet saute the apples in butter over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in lemon juice and keep warm.